Alpha Hypnotherapy Training (we, us) collect personal information from you and this policy explains how we collect, use, share and protect the information we collect about you.
What information we collect about you?
We collect the following information;
- Billing or purchase information
- Identification if required (i.e. Passport)
- The IP address of the machine you use to access our website
- Details about your browsing behavior on our web site and other marketing systems
- Emails sent to us
- Details of courses or events you have attended
- Details of products or other services you have purchased
- Other details within questionnaires we require for course enrollment
What do we do with your information?
The information we collect helps us to ensure we are dealing with real people and it also assists us in improving our customer service by looking at your experience on our website and responding to your feedback. We also use the information to alert you of upcoming courses you may be interested in, based on your previous inquiries and/or attendance to a course or event.
We do the following with your information
- Verify your identity
- Conduct transactions
- Keep you updated
- Respond to inquiries
- Help improve our services
- Adhere to regulations and abide by the law
- If required by law, share it with other authorities
- Inform you of upcoming events, courses or other products or services
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to adhere to the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 and keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse including the implementation of security measures. Such security measures will be reviewed and updated in accordance with legal and technical developments. However, we are unable to guarantee that such a loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse will not occur.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0800 26 22 48.